Click a Month Tab Above to See Scheduled Demonstrations and Workshops.

Watercolors with Wendra. Demonstration and Workshop May 2017





Sunday, May 21- Free Demonstration - 
Watercolors with Wendra. Cultivating Creative Confidence
12-1:30
with Wendra Lynne
Wendra will show several fun and easy techniques that can be applied in cards and larger pieces that will help you go with the flow and enjoy the creative watercolor process.



Sunday, May 28- Workshop - Watercolors $50
Watercolors with Wendra. Cultivating Creative Confidence
1-4:00
with Wendra Lynne
This workshop gives participants the chance to explore the techniques Wendra demonstrated on May 21.  Have fun, relax, tap into your creativity. 

"While we may all not be full time painters or sculptures, we can all be more creative doctors, lawyers, sales people, parents etc. 
Creativity can help us reduces stress and allow us to live more joyful and productive lives.  


I have painted, drawn and taken photos all of my life.  I am a member of IATSE the Art Directors Guild for Screen and Television. 
I attended Art Center College of Design and I hold a BA in Art and Literature from Antioch Seattle. 
In my watercolor creativity workshops I call on my experience as a set designer and yoga instructor 
to set the scene for others to relax and unleash their creativity. 

I moved to Redmond just over year ago from Vashon Island.  I am truly enjoying all the art and diverse culture on the Eastside." 

"Watercolors with Wendra”  - Cultivating Creative Confidence.
Relax and enjoy unleashing your creativity.
Wendra guides us through fun and easy watercolor techniques in “Going with the Flow”.


No comments:

Post a Comment