Click a Month Tab Above to See Scheduled Demonstrations and Workshops.

Free Demonstration - Watercolor Adapting to Change with Dan Engler, January 31. 2016


Adapting to Change - Moving from small sketches to the larger painting in watercolor
Dan Engler
Sunday, January 31, 2016
12-1 and 2-3
Free Demonstration 


 I will give a painting demonstration that shows my work developing from a small sketch to a full sheet painting.
The painting will demo initial layouts and washes on smaller sheets, and then a beginning on a full sheet of paper.
I will talk about how I critique my work as I paint and how the best laid plans need ability to adapt to changing
events when painting. I will demonstrate a variety of methods to adapt to these changing circumstances.


A beginner or intermediate painter would able to adapt my methods to assist in their art;
asking themselves:
How do I describe the world around me?
How is it reaching others?

How can I make it better?



No comments:

Post a Comment