June 13, 2015
12:00-1:30 (one session only)
Artist Paul Serb wants every artist to know that watercolor doesn't have to be intimdating! When simplified, it becomes an accessible and enjoyable medium. During his demonstration, Paul will show or discuss:
- how to choose the subject for watercolor artwork and in very simple way.
- how to prepare the watercolor paper before to start painting.
- how to place the subject on the watercolor paper whether would be portrait, landscape or still life
- how to start a simple sketch or tracing before painting.
- the value of and technics of the colors (practice, eventually a quick watercolor sketch before painting)
- how to apply watercolor washes and shapes from light to dark all the way to final stroke.