Click a Month Tab Above to See Scheduled Demonstrations and Workshops.

FREE Demo: Watercolor on YUPO with Stacie Clark! Saturday, April 25th, 2015


Demonstration: Watercolor on Yupo
Stacie Clark
April 25, 2015
11-12 and 1-2:00
Free


Stacie will be painting an Iris so that people can see multiple YUPO techniques for successfully working with watercolors on YUPO in one painting.  YUPO is a synthetic sheet, an alternative to paper which can produce exciting effects and vibrant colors.

"The rewards of a well-done painting are worth the trials of working with this paper. Two of my YUPO paintings, “On the Rocks” and “Angustiado” were accepted into the NWWS Waterworks show. Finding our “inner voice” is important development as an artist and something I work on in my workshops with students who I work with in their journey. 

I strive to extend emotion and feeling into my pieces and let the viewer experience what I see and feel at the moment when it was created"

No comments:

Post a Comment