Click a Month Tab Above to See Scheduled Demonstrations and Workshops.

Introduction to Oil Painting with Mike Schwagler & Rita Gesinger, FREE Demos, August 11th, 2012

Sailboat Painting for Introduction to Oil Paintng
Provided by Mike Schwagler

Introduction to Oil Painting with Mike Schwagler & Rita Gesinger
Saturday, Aug 11th, 2012
at 11 am & 1:45 pm - FREE demos!
SeattleOilPaintLessons.com


Have you ever wanted to learn to paint with oils or know a friend who does? Find out how to get started in this FREE Introduction to Oils demo with Mike & Rita! They will show and demonstrate the basic materials for oil painting and talk about how easy it can be to paint, even if you don’t feel confident at drawing. 

“We show the absolute beginner that, yes indeed, it is possible to paint a beautiful work of art on their first try. Rita and I have seen it over and over and we're both convinced that we all have an artist living within us. Howard Ikemoto, a professor at Cabrillo College in Santa Cruz, summed it best with this quote: "When my daughter was about seven years old, she asked me one day what I did at work. I told her I worked at a college - that my job was to teach people how to draw. She stared at me, incredulous, and said, 'You mean they forget?'" 

We've developed a system to teach anybody with the desire to learn that they can be successful at oil painting and even finish a painting suitable for framing within two to three (four max) sessions.” - Mike Schwagler & Rita Gesinger








No comments:

Post a Comment