|"At the Ocean" by Joe Mac Kechnie|
WATERCOLOR: Adding People to your Landscape Scene with Joe Mac Kechnie
Sunday, November 13th 2011
2 pm & 2 pm - FREE Demo!
|"Florence" by Joe Mac Kechnie|
- How to simply draw and paint the shapes of people.
- Adding people to give a sense of scale to the composition.
- Adding people to strengthen the focal point.
The materials that Joe will be using at his demo:
- Arches watercolor paper
- DANIEL SMITH watercolors
- Gouache paints (including white paint)
- Pastels (NuPastels and soft pastels)
- Water soluble black inks and pens
- F&W acrylic inks
- #4-#8 round watercolor brushes
Come to learn, Come for Fun and Come to be Inspired!
|"4th of July" by Joe Mac Kechnie|