|"In to the Clouds" by Alicia Harvey|
MIXED MEDIA: Beyond Texturizing with Alicia Harvey
Monday, October 10th, 2011
from 10 am to 12 pm - FREE Demo!
With this demo, Alicia Harvey builds on her Texturizing Basics demo of Oct. 6, and you don't have to have attended that demo to come to this one! Learn how to incorporate decorative papers onto surfaces, and explore how different Golden Acrylic gels and grounds can be used together to create exciting textures for your artwork.
Products Alicia will be working with during this FREE demonstration are:
* GOLDEN gels and pastes, especially GOLDEN Acrylic Gel Medium Paste Intro Set
* GOLDEN Acrylic Medium (gloss) or DANIEL SMITH Ultimate Acrylic Medium (gloss)
* GOLDEN Fluid Matte Medium or DANIEL SMITH Ultimate Acrylic Medium (matte)
* DANIEL SMITH's selection of handmade & decorative papers
Excellent Acrylic Books that Alicia will be referencing:
* Rethinking Acrylic by Patti Brady
* New Acrylics Essential Sourcebook: Materials, Techniques, and Contemporary Applications for Acrylics Artist by Rheni Tauchid
* Acrylic Revolution: New Tricks and Techniques for Working with the World's Most Versatile Medium by Nancy Reyner
* #5326 Altered Surfaces: Using Acrylic Paints With Gels, Mediums, Grounds & Pastes by Chris Cozen
If you have ever wondered how to create texture and depth in your paintings or wondered about GOLDEN Acrylic Mediums, Gels and Paste, this is a great demo for you!