Click a Month Tab Above to See Scheduled Demonstrations and Workshops.

FREE Mixed Media: Watercolor Mosaics Demo with Rita Gesinger August 18th plus Artist Workshop Sunday, August 21st with the same medium.



Photo Courtesy of Rita Gesinger
We have FREE demo on Thursday, August 18th, 2011 with Rita Gesinger demonstrating how she creates her Watercolor Mosaics, 11am & 1:45 pm.   Mixed Media: Mosaics.
Rita also has an Artist Workshop on Sunday, August 21st from 11am to 3pm, more in depth and “hands on” on the same topic, $75 per day.

“This demo explores mosaics thru the centuries.I will explain how I make my mosaics. What I am thinking and how I proceed thru the process. I have worked in paper and glass mosaics that are now installed in public places and institutions. This is a very fun and easy way create.” ~Rita Gesinger.

Thursday, August 18th, 2011
Mixed Media: Mosaics
11am & 1:45pm
FREE!


Great way to preview Rita’s Mixed Media: Mosaics Workshop
Sunday, August 21st, 2011
11am to 3pm,
$75
001 900 345

No comments:

Post a Comment